A GALAXY AS A Non-AE SPACE-TIME.
In the left side, the 3 Non-AE regions of a galaxy are:
- The informative singularity, a worm hole, spinning and emitting information through its z-axis.
- The intermediate, E=T, reproductive zone, a bidimensional disk of star quanta.
- The external membrane of the galaxy: a halo of dark matter.
In the right, the spatial image of the galaxy is homologous to the i+1 structure of the Universe; since new stars (and young galaxies, called quasars) are created on the border, the intermediate region is the reproductive, mature zone of stars (and galaxies) and the center is occupied by a black hole (or a hyper-black hole in the case of the Universe). That homology reinforces the existence of a spatial, organic structure in the Universe besides its AE-temporal description.
A galaxy is a curved space-time of huge proportions, which Einstein described using Non-AE Riemann’s tensors. Thus galaxies can also be studied in space as a Fractal Organism with 3 regions:
- Max. T: The singularity is a worm hole with an added, hyperbolic, informative dimension of height through which it ejects gravitational jets of dark energy, placed in the center of the galaxy, its denser zone, where its gravitational lines (the nervous system of the galaxy) come together.
- Max. E: The external, spherical membrane is a halo of dark energy and matter that limits the inner space-time of the galaxy, where most baby stars are formed, as most quasars are born in the limits of the Universe . We know little about that membrane and the nature of dark matter. According to Quantic Spaces-Times theory by homology with the big-bang membrane or any other energy field it should be composed of hot dark matter, moving at fast temperatures and perhaps lineal black holes, acting as ‘proteins’ do in cells , controlling the movement of galaxies.
- E=T: Stars form the inner space-time of the galaxy, a bidimensional plane or Klein’s disk that feeds the worm hole and reproduces atomic substances. We are part of that intermediate space-time of the Milky Way, with 2 limits, its singularity of height, the worm hole and “an invisible” border of dark matter that we cannot cross without dying; since the speed of rotation of matter around the worm hole and the flows of intergalactic dark energy that expand space at light speeds would destroy us. So the structural equation in space of the galaxy as a Quantic Spaces-Times field is:
E: stars< gravitational and electromagnetic waves of temporal energy> T (worm holes)