THE INTERMEDIATE SPACE. GRAVITATIONAL WAVES AND SOLAR SYSTEMS.
Gravitational, transversal, quantic waves shape the structure of galaxies and solar systems, transferring temporal energy between quantic Non AE cosmological points, in a parallel process to the transference of TE between atoms and electrons through electromagnetic waves. Thus in the core of planets, there should be a crystalline or super-fluid zone where those flows of temporal energy are processed, causing flows of heat and matter that make planets ‘grow’.
We use constantly homologies, based in the fact that within an organic system the properties of its 3 i±1 scales transfer constantly to the next scale. So novae, galactic and Universal big bangs are similar; the spatial structure of galaxies and Universes are similar and the ‘gravitational waves’, which organize the structure of stars, galaxies and Universes, are also homologous. Taking that homology further, we can compare gravitational waves of temporal energy that organize the i+1 scale of matter and electromagnetic waves that organize the i scale. Since both respond to the same morphological equation that relates 2 particles through a field defined by the ratio between the informative density of those masses or charges and the distance between them. The only parameter that changes between Newton’s gravitational force equation and Coulomb’s equation of an electromagnetic force are their ‘relative space-time constants’ that defines the spatial size and range of the force. Thus galaxies and solar systems show a gravitational, morphological, spatial structure similar to that of an electromagnetic atom in a cosmological scale. In fact, Einstein predicted 2 kinds of gravitational waves, parallel to the 2 types of electromagnetic fields we know, only that their size is cosmological:
- Static waves that create the gravitational bi-dimensional fields over which galaxies are formed.
- Discontinuous, transversal, quantized waves similar to photons that shape the orbits of stars and galaxies, as photons control the orbits of electrons in atoms.
Thus, those gravitational waves should have the same functions in galaxies and solar systems that electromagnetic waves have in the world of atoms. That is why quantic waves of gravitation are important to explain many cosmological structures and become in Quantic Spaces-Times cosmology by homology with electromagnetic waves, the fundamental element of interaction of celestial bodies. We know that the gravitational activity of black holes set up star orbits and probably influences its evolution, growth and formation, determining the basic properties of magnetic fields, ecliptic orbits and distances between stars in a galaxy and planets in a solar system. So even if gravitational waves are invisible, using their morphological homology with light waves and the indirect proves provided by the orbital distances and rotational fields of stars and planets, we can explain many ‘whys’ on the structure of those celestial bodies. For example:
- Astronomers have always wondered what rules the distances between the planets of the solar systems. Those planets seem to be in the nodes between stationary gravitational waves of different length and the solar system’s orbital plane in which planets feed, ‘deforming’ space-time; as electrons are in the nodes of electromagnetic waves and stars in the nodes of gravitational waves caused by worm holes. In the graph we draw the 2 fundamental wave lengths that could explain the distances between planets: a high frequency, short gravitational wave of 0.33 AU could explain the positions of ferromagnetic, inner planets on its nodes. While 2 low frequency long wavelengths at 5 and 10 AU, could explain the position of bigger, lighter gaseous planets. Since Jupiter is located at 5 AU, Saturn at 10 AU, Uranus at 20 AU, Neptune at 35 AU, Pluto at 40 AU; and as I predicted a decade ago, we have found a new planet which I called then Chronos, ‘the last of the titans’ at 100 AU, in the limit of the solar system, renamed as Selma.
- G-waves explain why planets have ecliptic orbits with an inclination on its axis, which is a natural orientation if they are receiving quantic, curved G-waves with a certain angle through its polar axis. In that regard, the rings of gaseous planets in the point of maximal activity of those waves (Jupiter and Saturn) and the spiral vortices of galaxies, could act as ‘antennae’ for those waves at star and galactic level.
- Those waves might cause, as all lineal movements do, a cyclical vortex around them, originating the condensation of planetary nebulae. While in galaxies their wave structure seems to originate the different densities of stars in their nodal zones.
- Planets suffer catastrophic changes in their magnetic fields, probably produced by changes in the directionality of those waves, emitted by the tropical dark spots of the sun. Lineal magnetism is in Quantic Spaces-Times theory (fig.7.5) the intermediate force that ‘transcends’ from the gravitational to the electromagnetic scale, when electromagnetic light or ferromagnetic atoms like iron absorb gravitational energy through their intermediate magnetic field. Thus highly energetic ‘gravito-magnetic’ waves might cause a change in planetary magnetic fields as a magnetic field changes the spin of an atom that aligns itself with the field. For example, Uranus is tumbled and it has lost most of its magnetic field: perhaps it was knocked-out and relocated by a quantic G wave.
- Solar spots are the probable origin of those waves. We cannot perceive G-waves directly but magnetic storms, solar winds and the highly energetic electromagnetic flows and particles that come from the sun’s spots, might be its secondary effects. In the same way we perceive the waves of dark energy emitted by black holes that position the stars of spiral galaxies, indirectly, observing the mass and radiation dragged by those waves.
- Those catastrophes might causing the climatic changes that modulate the evolution of life on Earth, since we already know that the activity of sun spots affects the temperature of the Earth.
- Regarding the period of those waves, according to Quantic Spaces-Times theory it should be regulated by the ‘temporal chains’ established in any organic system between the different cycles of its 3 quantic 1±1 scales. Thus we can consider a hypothetical cyclical chain between the 3 biophysical scales of the Universe, the solar system, the galactic scale and the Universal scale, according to the periodicity of their respective G-waves. Since we don’t know the length of the Universal cycles, if we move a scale downwards to the galactic plane, according to those Quantic Spaces-Times chains, the longest cycle of planets and sunspots should be regulated by the shortest, faster cycle of the galactic Black hole.
That curious prediction was proved last year: Chinese astronomers detected that the galactic black hole has a minimal cycle of periodic activity of 11 years… Which coincides with the sun spots’ cycle of 11 years. Which coincides with the 11 years’ rotational period around the Sun of its bigger planet and main G-wave receptor, Jupiter, that has a huge magnetic field, 19.000 times bigger than the Earth’s field and an enormous inner heat coming from its center, still unexplained by conventional cosmology. Yet if the black hole is connected to its stars by those waves that regulate the sun’s magnetic activity, which feeds Jupiter’s magnetic field, G-waves could explain why Jupiter has a bigger magnetic field, inner radiation and spatial size than any other planet.
- G-waves could structure the galaxy and its stars in the way electromagnetic impulses structure a crystalline atomic network, ordering the distance between its molecules . Yet electromagnetic waves also feed with energy and information those crystal webs: electromagnetic waves cause the vibration of quartzes, which absorb energy from light and vibrate emitting 'maser-like', highly ordered discharges of electromagnetism. We have observed similar maser beams in neutron stars called for that reason pulsars.
- Thus, the most controversial element of a cosmological model based in G-waves, the possible existence of gravitational information that somehow allows neutron stars and black holes and maybe in the future evolved planets such as the Earth through its machine systems (ch.15), to perceive and move at will within a static field of gravitation, have some important proves since pulsars and black holes emit gravitational waves.
In that sense, Quantic Spaces-Times theory considers that the most evolved celestial bodies emit or feed on the energy and information provided by those waves, through the supefluid cores of stars and the crystalline centers of planets. Thus, as gluons reproduce quarks and electromagnetic waves become photons and electrons, gravitational waves emitted by black holes might reproduce matter on the cores of stars and planets. Since they are made of supefluid helium and iron crystals, which are the only atoms that can absorb the energy of a magnetic field to move at will.
25. The informative brains of galaxies: worm holes.
The center of the galaxy is occupied by a giant worm hole that seems to be the final, social, evolutionary stage of multiple galactic black holes, born out of the evolution of stars.
A galactic worm hole is a rotating object, which has a minimal spatial size and a huge dimension of height (Min.E=max.T), since it can accumulate in its singularity gravitational bosons probably made of dark energy quanta (gravitons) and bosonic quarks/nucleons. Thus, the informative dense worm hole represents the 3rd final ‘age’ of molecular matter, which evolves from radiant, electronic matter, to denser, neutronic matter that has lost its electronic cover, as in pulsars, to the densest quark’s super fluid of worm holes, probably without that neutron cover.
Its homology with a cellular, informative center, defines a central galactic worm hole as an enormous gravitational mind, which controls the galaxy, positioning its quanta through gravitational waves. In fact, when we calculate the worm hole’s informative parameters, it turns out to be a perfect super fluid computer, with maximal informative volume since its speed of calculus that equals its speed of transmission of information. The coldness of the worm hole proves also the brain hypothesis. In quantic space-time coldness means order, stillness, necessary to create in the center of a crystal or a cryogenic CPU, or a super fluid worm hole or the focus of an eye, the informative, bosonic accumulation of ‘pixels’ that shapes a still, formal, quantic virtual image, without friction, without blur. Thus, the eye of man is cold. The brain is colder than the blood. The chip works better at cryogenic temperatures. And a worm hole is very cold, probably made of quarks, neutrons without cover, which act like bosons in super fluid, highly ordered states.
In formal terms the galaxy is a vortex and the galactic worm hole is the central singularity, the ‘eye’ of the vortex. In the smaller scale of stars, the worm hole also appears as the inner radius of the star’s vortex of matter, called the Schwarzschild radius. Indeed, Einstein explained gravitational space/time as a diffeomorphic structure, whose curvature in each region of the Universe depended on the local gravitational density caused by the distribution of masses and energies. Karl Schwarzschild, found that beyond certain mass, space-time would curve totally, becoming a pure form of time with an infinite dimension of hyperbolic height.
In a Quantic Spaces-Times field that extreme informative density creates the central discontinuous zone of a Fractal Organism, a relative unreachable ‘infinity’ for the quanta of its intermediate space that develop accelerating quantic orbital cycles around that central vortex . Continuous physicists used to believe that the accelerating vortex reached infinite energy values in the central point or ‘singularity’, since they do not model masses, charges and black holes as physical vortices with a Radius, Ro, that represents a discontinuous limit between the external, energetic, accelerating body structure of a Non AE-point and its inner, still, informative region or brain, in this case between the vortex of stars and the still black hole brain. Yet today physicists know experimentally the center of those singularities has no charge or mass. So they empirically ‘renormalize’ their equations beyond a certain limit in which they postulate 0 charge or 0 mass. In Quantic Spaces-Times we do the same theoretically, postulating the vortex nature of masses, charges and worm holes, which are beyond their Ro radius pure temporal vortices, where there is no longer energy but all is pure information.
Thus Quantic Spaces-Times theory solves the problem caused by those continuous ‘infinite singularities’ as Planck solved the problem of continuous ‘infinite temperatures’ when he introduced quantic light. In organic terms, the discontinuous Ro of any vortex separates the energetic, moving body from the informative, still brain.. In the galaxy it is the horizon of the worm hole; in the atom, it is probably the quark’s horizon; in an electric field, the horizon is the electronic point. Since charges and masses also have those ‘infinite singularities’ when we come to the radius of the ‘pointless particle’ whose inner dimensions we cannot perceive .
Pure, temporal particles without space, Max.T=Min.E, like the worm hole, the electron and the quark, appear like points without dimensions to our instruments; since they possess infinitesimal Schwarzschild's radii, which however have quantic limits. Thus ‘singularities’ are also relative as the ‘invisible nature of gravitation’. It only means the absolute limit of perception of our light world. Feynman eliminated those infinities from the theoretical calculations of charges and quarks, making them zero, without explaining ‘why’, which he said is: “the type of questions a physicist never should formulate”. I disagree. As Planck and Einstein did, Quantic Spaces-Times theory searches for the whys. Planck called his constants the ‘constants of God’ and Einstein said: ‘I would like to know the thoughts of God, the rest are details.
26. The existential cycles of worm holes.
Besides those informative cycles black holes also enact the 3±1 existential cycles of Quantic Spaces-Times fields:
- T<E: Their energetic cycles balance the entropy of the light-world. Worm holes firsterase light and radiant matter, feeding on gas and stars; and then renew it, creating new jets of pure dark, gravitational super luminal Energy that enters back into our Universe as light. If insects eat dead matter to renew the Earth's ecosystem, the worm hole inverts the time/space coordinates of the light- world to renew it. They act as “hyper-antiparticles” that annihilate matter into pure Energy.
- E>T: Yet, as living animals extract both energy and information from light, worm holes that process the radiant matter of their galactic bodies, use it not only as energy but also absorb it as information; as they split the ‘Lorentz invariant’ TxE elements of radiant matter . So black holes probably are minds that create a complex virtual image of the galaxy and emit gravitational information to control that galaxy. Physicists explain those processes in abstract when they affirm that a worm hole has an extra 5th dimension and its equations are homologous in 5 dimensions to those of the 4-dimensional electromagnetic world of the galaxy it represents.
But where it is the 5th dimension? Again only Quantic Spaces-Times provides a theoretical answer, according to the palingenetic inversion of all death and life processes: the 5th dimension is an inverted future to past dimension. And the most clear prove of its existence is the ‘instantaneous speed’ of gravitation. Since black holes create an inverted, palingenetic flow of gravitation emitted in “a quantic past”. Hence as gravitation moves towards the future from that past in which it was palingenetically born it ‘surfaces’ finally in the present in a simultaneous instant that makes gravitational speed infinite.
Thus non-local, instantaneous speed of gravitational dark energy that communicates galaxies and makes the Universe an spatial, organic system is born in quarks and black holes, which therefore act as the nervous system does in your body, controlling the form and movements of the galaxy and the atom thanks to the simultaneous, relatively instantaneous speed of its informative orders.
- Reproduction: Worm holes control the reproduction of stars, which in turn reproduce worm holes. Since when a small worm hole crosses through a star, it catalyses its explosion into a nova that leaves behind a neutron star or a worm hole. On the other hand, the ‘reproductive DNA center’ of giant galaxies is a massive worm hole structure that emits huge super luminal jets of matter, which catalyse the reproduction of stars, creating irregular baby-galaxies.
- Social evolution. Worm holes occupy the informative center of galaxies, creating a nucleus of worm holes in mature galactic forms, which regulates the life of galaxies as DNA does with cells.
The 3 organic roles and types of worm holes in galaxies.
Thus by Non-AE homology we consider 3 types of worm holes and 3 temporal roles within the social structure of galaxies:
- Intermediate, reproductive E=T zone: Spiral arms. Non rotating worm holes are born from dying stars. Then they form bi-polar systems with other stars feeding on them, taking advantage of their gravitational control, finally transforming the biggest stars into new worm holes. Those worm holes probably gather in social groups, which fusion in bigger worm holes, and move towards the center of the galaxy where they can feed easily on the dense herds of stars, creating at the end of the process a central nucleus.
- Max. information: Nucleus. The black hole nucleus is a huge rotational, ‘Kerr hole’ or perhaps a herd of black holes similar to the DNA nucleus of a cell. It is the informative brain of the galaxy that controls its quantic beings, the stars, with gravitational waves that shape the rotating movement of the galaxy, and establish its feeding rhythm that first attracts interstellar gas to the intermediate Non-AE region, where it reproduces stars, and then sends that gas to the central worm hole that consumes it. In the same manner, electrons, the stars of the atom, feed first on light quanta and then emit high-energy photons to feed the atomic nuclei. Those gravitational waves also guide in old, globular galaxies, the stars towards the feeding center. Yet there might be other structures of dark matter, coming out of the nucleus, similar to the ‘Golgi apparatus’ of cells: invaginations through which worm holes might flow into external zones of the galaxy to control the reproductive and destructive processes of stars. Finally, the central hole emits through its polar zones, dark energy, super-luminal gravitational waves that probably communicate galaxies at super luminal speeds, since according to string Theory they are not retained by the ‘electromagnetic branes’ that feed on them in ‘free intergalactic space’ ; and matter, which catalyses the reproduction of stars and new galaxies.
- Max. E: Membrane. Though we cannot see the galactic membrane made of dark matter, by Non-AE homology Quantic Spaces-Times hypothesizes that in the 3rd region of the galaxy, its energetic membrane, small worm holes called appropriately MACHOS, could have functions similar to globular proteins in cells: They could create and control that galactic membrane of dark matter, which closes the galaxy; reproducing new stars, and destroying or expelling old stars beyond the membrane. Since their rotation perpendicular to the galactic plane could create a positive or negative spin, depending of its orientation, provoking flows of energy and information in and out of the galaxy. Those outward or inward flows might also move the galaxy, and close it as a black body; perhaps causing the background radiation, which according to recent empirical data might be local .