WORM HOLES = BLACK HOLES + WHITE HOLES, THE DOORS TO THE GRAVITATIONAL UNIVERSE.
The local background radiation model postulates a far more oganic universe in which local big bangs reproduce new galaxies. In the graph a reproductive, seminal burst of matter coming out of a black hole, a growing galaxy and a quasar, probably a dying black hole on the outskirts of human Universal perception.
The informative brains of galaxies: worm holes.
The center of the galaxy is occupied by a giant worm hole that seems to be the final, social, evolutionary stage of multiple galactic black holes, born out of the evolution of stars.
A galactic worm hole is a rotating object, which has a minimal spatial size and a huge dimension of height (Min.E=max.T), since it can accumulate in its singularity gravitational bosons probably made of dark energy quanta (gravitons) and bosonic quarks/nucleons. Thus, the informative dense worm hole represents the 3rd final ‘age’ of molecular matter, which evolves from radiant, electronic matter, to denser, neutronic matter that has lost its electronic cover, as in pulsars, to the densest quark’s super fluid of worm holes, probably without that neutron cover.
Its homology with a cellular, informative center, defines a central galactic worm hole as an enormous gravitational mind, which controls the galaxy, positioning its quanta through gravitational waves. In fact, when we calculate the worm hole’s informative parameters, it turns out to be a perfect super fluid computer, with maximal informative volume since its speed of calculus that equals its speed of transmission of information. The coldness of the worm hole proves also the brain hypothesis. In quantic space-time coldness means order, stillness, necessary to create in the center of a crystal or a cryogenic CPU, or a super fluid worm hole or the focus of an eye, the informative, bosonic accumulation of ‘pixels’ that shapes a still, formal, quantic virtual image, without friction, without blur. Thus, the eye of man is cold. The brain is colder than the blood. The chip works better at cryogenic temperatures. And a worm hole is very cold, probably made of quarks, neutrons without cover, which act like bosons in super fluid, highly ordered states.
In formal terms the galaxy is a vortex and the galactic worm hole is the central singularity, the ‘eye’ of the vortex. In the smaller scale of stars, the worm hole also appears as the inner radius of the star’s vortex of matter, called the Schwarzschild radius. Indeed, Einstein explained gravitational space/time as a diffeomorphic structure, whose curvature in each region of the Universe depended on the local gravitational density caused by the distribution of masses and energies. Karl Schwarzschild, found that beyond certain mass, space-time would curve totally, becoming a pure form of time with an infinite dimension of hyperbolic height.
In a Quantic Spaces-Times field that extreme informative density creates the central discontinuous zone of a Fractal Organism, a relative unreachable ‘infinity’ for the quanta of its intermediate space that develop accelerating quantic orbital cycles around that central vortex . Continuous physicists used to believe that the accelerating vortex reached infinite energy values in the central point or ‘singularity’, since they do not model masses, charges and black holes as physical vortices with a Radius, Ro, that represents a discontinuous limit between the external, energetic, accelerating body structure of a Non AE-point and its inner, still, informative region or brain, in this case between the vortex of stars and the still black hole brain. Yet today physicists know experimentally the center of those singularities has no charge or mass. So they empirically ‘renormalize’ their equations beyond a certain limit in which they postulate 0 charge or 0 mass. In Quantic Spaces-Times we do the same theoretically, postulating the vortex nature of masses, charges and worm holes, which are beyond their Ro radius pure temporal vortices, where there is no longer energy but all is pure information.
Thus Quantic Spaces-Times theory solves the problem caused by those continuous ‘infinite singularities’ as Planck solved the problem of continuous ‘infinite temperatures’ when he introduced quantic light. In organic terms, the discontinuous Ro of any vortex separates the energetic, moving body from the informative, still brain). In the galaxy it is the horizon of the worm hole; in the atom, it is probably the quark’s horizon; in an electric field, the horizon is the electronic point. Since charges and masses also have those ‘infinite singularities’ when we come to the radius of the ‘pointless particle’ whose inner dimensions we cannot perceive .
Pure, temporal particles without space, Max.T=Min.E, like the worm hole, the electron and the quark, appear like points without dimensions to our instruments; since they possess infinitesimal Schwarzschild's radii, which however have quantic limits. Thus ‘singularities’ are also relative as the ‘invisible nature of gravitation’. It only means the absolute limit of perception of our light world. Feynman eliminated those infinities from the theoretical calculations of charges and quarks, making them zero, without explaining ‘why’, which he said is: “the type of questions a physicist never should formulate”. I disagree. As Planck and Einstein did, Quantic Spaces-Times theory searches for the whys. Planck called his constants the ‘constants of God’ and Einstein said: ‘I would like to know the thoughts of God, the rest are details’).
2. The existential cycles of worm holes.
Besides those informative cycles black holes also enact the 3±1 existential cycles of Quantic Spaces-Times fields:
- T<E: Their energetic cycles balance the entropy of the light-world. Worm holes firsterase light and radiant matter, feeding on gas and stars; and then renew it, creating new jets of pure dark, gravitational super luminal Energy that enters back into our Universe as light. If insects eat dead matter to renew the Earth's ecosystem, the worm hole inverts the time/space coordinates of the light- world to renew it. They act as “hyper-antiparticles” that annihilate matter into pure Energy.
- E>T: Yet, as living animals extract both energy and information from light, worm holes that process the radiant matter of their galactic bodies, use it not only as energy but also absorb it as information; as they split the ‘Lorentz invariant’ TxE elements of radiant matter . So black holes probably are minds that create a complex virtual image of the galaxy and emit gravitational information to control that galaxy. Physicists explain those processes in abstract when they affirm that a worm hole has an extra 5th dimension and its equations are homologous in 5 dimensions to those of the 4-dimensional electromagnetic world of the galaxy it represents.
But where it is the 5th dimension? Again only Quantic Spaces-Times provides a theoretical answer, according to the palingenetic inversion of all death and life processes: the 5th dimension is an inverted future to past dimension. And the most clear prove of its existence is the ‘instantaneous speed’ of gravitation. Since black holes create an inverted, palingenetic flow of gravitation emitted in “a quantic past”. Hence as gravitation moves towards the future from that past in which it was palingenetically born it ‘surfaces’ finally in the present in a simultaneous instant that makes gravitational speed infinite.
Thus non-local, instantaneous speed of gravitational dark energy that communicates galaxies and makes the Universe an spatial, organic system is born in quarks and black holes, which therefore act as the nervous system does in your body, controlling the form and movements of the galaxy and the atom thanks to the simultaneous, relatively instantaneous speed of its informative orders.
- Reproduction: Worm holes control the reproduction of stars, which in turn reproduce worm holes. Since when a small worm hole crosses through a star, it catalyses its explosion into a nova that leaves behind a neutron star or a worm hole. On the other hand, the ‘reproductive DNA center’ of giant galaxies is a massive worm hole structure that emits huge super luminal jets of matter, which catalyse the reproduction of stars, creating irregular baby-galaxies.
- Social evolution. Worm holes occupy the informative center of galaxies, creating a nucleus of worm holes in mature galactic forms, which regulates the life of galaxies as DNA does with cells.
The 3 organic roles and types of worm holes in galaxies.
Thus by Non-AE homology we consider 3 types of worm holes and 3 temporal roles within the social structure of galaxies:
- Intermediate, reproductive E=T zone: Spiral arms. Non rotating worm holes are born from dying stars. Then they form bi-polar systems with other stars feeding on them, taking advantage of their gravitational control, finally transforming the biggest stars into new worm holes. Those worm holes probably gather in social groups, which fusion in bigger worm holes, and move towards the center of the galaxy where they can feed easily on the dense herds of stars, creating at the end of the process a central nucleus.
- Max. information: Nucleus. The black hole nucleus is a huge rotational, ‘Kerr hole’ or perhaps a herd of black holes similar to the DNA nucleus of a cell. It is the informative brain of the galaxy that controls its quantic beings, the stars, with gravitational waves that shape the rotating movement of the galaxy, and establish its feeding rhythm that first attracts interstellar gas to the intermediate Non-AE region, where it reproduces stars, and then sends that gas to the central worm hole that consumes it. In the same manner, electrons, the stars of the atom, feed first on light quanta and then emit high-energy photons to feed the atomic nuclei. Those gravitational waves also guide in old, globular galaxies, the stars towards the feeding center. Yet there might be other structures of dark matter, coming out of the nucleus, similar to the ‘Golgi apparatus’ of cells: invaginations through which worm holes might flow into external zones of the galaxy to control the reproductive and destructive processes of stars. Finally, the central hole emits through its polar zones, dark energy, super-luminal gravitational waves that probably communicate galaxies at super luminal speeds, since according to string Theory they are not retained by the ‘electromagnetic branes’ that feed on them in ‘free intergalactic space’ ; and matter, which catalyses the reproduction of stars and new galaxies.
- Max. E: Membrane. Though we cannot see the galactic membrane made of dark matter, by Non-AE homology Quantic Spaces-Times hypothesizes that in the 3rd region of the galaxy, its energetic membrane, small worm holes called appropriately MACHOS, could have functions similar to globular proteins in cells: They could create and control that galactic membrane of dark matter, which closes the galaxy; reproducing new stars, and destroying or expelling old stars beyond the membrane. Since their rotation perpendicular to the galactic plane could create a positive or negative spin, depending of its orientation, provoking flows of energy and information in and out of the galaxy. Those outward or inward flows might also move the galaxy, and close it as a black body; perhaps causing the background radiation, which according to recent empirical data might be local .MACHOS are primordial black holes and their role as micro-regulators of the galaxy and probably origin of the backgrond radiation might be fundamental. Indeed, if the background radiation is local fruit of a local big-bang as the last astronomical data seem to predict, then Machos of the mass size of a moon, the most common mass in the Universe, would be respnsible at a thermal equlibrium of 2.7 k of the bakcground radiation, being part of the organic galaxy, whose structure so much resemble that of a cell: Machos will isolate the system, the background radiation will act as the water of the organism and feed the colder black holes, the stars would be the mithocondria and we, planets the feeding food of those Macho black holes. The importance of this model is obvious: if we are just energy for the growth of dark matter we should not build LHC colliders and open up the human electromagnetic membrane to those other worlds.