CHEMISTRY: The laws of Quantic Spaces-Times followed by molecular systems.
Reproduction of molecules: the law of the chemical balance.
According to duality there are 2 types of molecular reproduction: Darwinian events in which top predators molecules capture simpler atoms or molecules as energy of its reproduction and symbiotic events of molecular reproduction, in which 2 molecules of similar top predator ExT force, switch atomic parts between them, creating more complex molecules till reaching a state of equilibrium.
Max. E: Simple feeding: Darwinian reactions
Reproduction requires feeding on simpler quantic, energy parts. Thus when a top predator molecular form appears in a field rich on relative energy, made of simpler individual atoms and micro-molecules it starts a reproductive radiation, a chemical reaction , which we observe as a growing 'radiation' of the same molecule. However to activate that reproduction the molecule requires a min. amount of extra-energy in the form of temperature (threshold of activation of exoergic reactions). This happens in all reproductive processes, which only occur when the parental species find a field rich of energy, given the exhausting nature of such processes, which in a field poor on energy could jeopardize the survival of the parental form. So most animals reproduce in spring when food is abundant; most molecular crystals reproduce when temperature reaches a certain level, and so on. Those reproductive radiations of molecules are similar to the expansive radiations of a top predator over a population of preys, shaping a similar standard Bell curve of populations, called in this specific case a Boltzmann curve, with the 3 ages:
- Max E: The energy of activation. When energy is hyper abundant after the threshold of activation is crossed and the radiation of new chemical compounds starts at an explosive rate.
- E=T: The transition states. The radiation will expand till it 'saturates' and exhausts the energy of the chemical ecosystem in which it feeds, reaching a dynamic steady state of balance similar to that between preys and predators. However in complex ‘reproductive radiations’ that curve might appear as a wave with several evolutionary ‘interphases’. Then the final chemical compound will be the product of a series of intermediary reactions.
- 3rd age. The law of Chemical Balance. Finally, the explosive reaction ends. Only a few new molecules will be created, when some of the predator molecules become destroyed or new, simpler micro-molecular preys enter the ecosystem. Thus a final chemical equilibrium is reached between both type of molecules, showing a constant of balance, which is a specific case of the generic balance between predators and preys :
K = T:Products / E:Reactants.
What quantity of both types of molecules exists in that final equilibrium? It will depend on the relative TE force of the predator products and the reactant preys, which in abstract chemistry is measured by the ‘speed of the reaction ’ and the relative bondage energy of the molecules. In most cases of Darwinian, chemical reactions that value is huge, as the predator molecules tends to exhaust the supply of its victims, before stopping its reproduction. Yet in certain symbiotic reactions K tends to 1, when both products and reactants are species of similar Tx E power…
T=E: Dual, symbiotic reproduction.
Molecules are divided in 2 regions, a T-brain, an E=T Body and an external ecosystem of energetic temperature. For example, an amino acid has an amino-brain, a central carbohydrate body and an acid-leg system that moves the molecule, breaking water molecules.
Thus in chemistry, following the ternary principle, we can calculate the relative top predator power of a molecule, according to the atomic weight or its brain atoms; the electro-negativity of its leg system that moves the molecule taking electrons from other lesser molecules and the morphological efficiency of its body ruled by the 3rd postulate of equality, which makes covalent bondage between equal molecules, such as C=C=C structures, far more difficult to break.
Those 3 parameters used also by inorganic chemistry make certain molecules more efficient than others and so it is the ‘why’ of symbiotic reactions in which 2 similar top predator molecular forms create more efficient ST-Molecules by redesigning the brain and body components of the reactants.
Max. T: Social Evolution
Finally individual molecules gather together spontaneously, creating social groups that grow into symmetric crystals.
In all those reactions the final products are 2 new molecules with higher TxE power than the initial products, showing the general arrow of information and complexity of the Universe, which constantly increases the TxE power of its components.
8. The law of the ±1=n3 D=evolutions in molecules.
In chemical reactions the molecules that reproduce more are top predator with a higher TxE force, since they maximize the 4, n E<=>T, elements of any Quantic Spaces-Times field:
- Max. E: Species with max. energy (better or bigger body). They are molecular ions with the greater number of valences that accept the maximum number of energy and information flows between the atom and the outer world, and hence have the max. speed of action -reaction .
- Max.<=>: Complementary species created with atoms similar in body and brain, correlative on the Table, like O, C and N. They maximize the internal communication between its atoms with multiple inner networks of energy and information between their “orbital bodies” and “nuclear brains” (higher density of Van der Waals forces). They are the organic compounds that create life.
- Max.T: Crystals are molecules made with atoms of the same nucleic number, which create in their geometric, symmetric centres, virtual images of information of the world that surrounds them.
- +1: Those 2 complex molecular forms, able to evolve socially create:
- Carbohydrate organisms that grow to the size of human beings in ternary Non-AE structures, in which carbon molecules shape structural proteins, nitrogen molecules shape informative ADN and oxygens and water fill the intermediate space-time of the organism.
And crystals that evolve socially to the size of planets. Since, according to the 3rd postulate of equality, crystals are molecules made with 1 or 2 equal atoms, hence able to evolve socially without apparent limit, unlike molecules made of different atoms that merely form small compounds.