ELECTRIC NEURONS: EVOLVED AMOEBAE.
The electric cell is the top predator animal cell, due to its max.TxE force, with an overdeveloped E-membrane and max. T-DNA content. It further differentiated into:
-E=T: Sensorial perceptive cells, which reproduce the external cycles of existence of other beings within its inner form.
- Max.E: Muscle cells that extend and implode its protein membranes.
- Max. T: Neuronal cells that process information in networks called brains
Animal eucaryotic cells were moving species that had to react faster to the changing environment. So they developed a new, faster, nervous, informative, electric language that created a top predator cell thanks to its accelerated quantic action -reactions to information and energy: the electric cell, able to organize socially other cells into multicellular organisms.
The electric cell evolved from the ameba, a unicellular animal with membranes adapted to all morphologies that were shaped into arms to capture food, cilia to perceive information, tails to move and vesicles to expel unwanted energy and information, thanks to the use of heavy, metallic atoms, Na-, and K+, that deformed those membranes, making them highly flexible: the duality of positive and negative metallic atoms created a deformed wave that moved along the membrane of the neuron cell, as any quantic wave of codified information does, becoming a new language, faster than the chemical language, talked by all other cells. The combination of both languages, in a hierarchical scale in which electric, fast impulses provoke the emission of hormonal, chemical messages at the end of a long membrane that those chemical cells understand, allowed nervous cells to maximize its TxE force. Since now in the same relative ‘time’ that a small cell sends a message the huge quantic action of the amoeboid neuron could send a wave of simultaneous messages through all its pseudopodia, coordinating at the same time the slow actions of a lot of enslaved smaller, chemical cells. Thus the jump in size created a ‘higher informative class’ of macro-cells or brain of the animal that ruled a middle class of micro-cells or animal body, which together controlled an external energy territory. All those properties made the evolved, electric amoebae, the top predator cell in the Eucaryotic world. We still find those ancestral amoeboid cells in the most primitive multicellular sponges, evolved latter into the complex nervous cells of multi-cellular organisms.
Thus electric cells show max. T x E force since:
- The nervous cell is able to control an enormous quantity of organic cycles with memories stored in its nucleus. Since it is the cell with the higher density of DNA. So specialized neuro-secretory cells reproduce also the biggest number of chemical hormones
- Such big volume of DNA implies also a great capacity to replicate its membrane, through micro Nyss cells that produce constantly membrane proteins, which are added to the external, ever changing morphological membrane.
Where it happened the transition from chemical to electric membranes? The evolutionary plan happens always in isolated environments in which mutational changes, fostered by the specific characteristics of the environment, take place without jeopardizing the survival of the species due to the absence of top predators during the transitional, inefficient stage of the species that is ‘adapting its form’ at a faster palingenetic time-speed through specific differentiations, according to the Quantic Spaces-Times evolutionary plan. The phenomenon is called evolutionary punctuation. In the specific cell case, those requirements are found in shallow river mouths where changes in the salt concentration of water provoke by osmosis the constant expansion and implosion of the water content of cells and their membranes, bursting and killing ‘rigid cells’. So cells, in order to survive, managed to create new membranes and deform them very fast, expanding and imploding its form. Then, those new top predator electric cells started a massive reproductive radiation, expanding in all seas, feeding and enslaving other cells. The subsequent combination of top predator electric cells with other varieties of chemical cells, differentiated and evolved the first ternary scale of simple organic macro-systems: sponges (max.E), hydras (max.Re) and worms (max.T) with a growing number of cellular types.
24. The creation of a 3x3±1 decametric scale of cells and tissues.
Those processes of cellular diversification, happens in other scales of space-time with its relative quantic cells (particles in the Universe, vowels in languages), as a change from a simple space/time field, E<=>T, to a more complex one: max. E <<==>>max. T, through a diversification of cellular languages that evolved from 1 to 3 to 5 to 7 to 9 forms according to the 3 time horizons of all Quantic Spaces-Times fields, latter re-ordered in space in 3 e-et-t types of organisms. Since morphologic differentiation occurs always in the top predator organisms of any ecosystem, we could in fact establish a comparative homology between many of those processes. In the biological scale, it happened with cells in the simplest animals; then with networks of cells in complex vertebrates; and finally with verbal sounds among human beings, a new language which, unlike neuronal impulses, could breach the discontinuities of air-space between individual humans, creating a higher scale of social, living networks, cultures and civilizations. Let us see first that 3x3 scale of cells evolved in time and then analyse the 3 ‘animal phyla’ they created in space:
The 1st scale: from 1 to 3±1 electric cells.
- 1: The electrical wandering amoeba, differentiated in 3±1 subspecies:
- Max. E: Muscular, myosin cells that maximize the flexible properties of the membrane.
- E=T: Sensorial cells that reproduce the external cycles of existence with their mimetic forms.
- Max. T: Informative, neuronal cells.
- +1: Those 3±1 specialized types of electric cells, multiplied and evolved socially into dense tissues and networks in which one of them is dominant: the blood vessels dominated by wandering amoebocytes; the muscular tissue dominated by the myosin-actin inverse lineal proteins; the senses dominated by sensorial cells and the brain, dominated by neurons, which acts as the communicative consciousness of all other systems (+1). They form the 3±1 physiological networks that defined the specific Quantic Spaces-Times equation of all complex multicellular animals:
E:S amoebocytes & Blood Systems <Muscular cells > S sensorial & nervous system: T
From 3±1 to 5±1 cells.
In the next stage of cellular differentiation the 3±1 electric cells, tissues and networks added slave, chemical cells that stretched their energy and information limits:
The sponge, the first animal phyla, dominated by wondering amoebocytes ads 2 slave cells that increased the TxE force of the energetic membrane and the informative singularity:
- Max. E: Epithelial cells of max. energetic strength, made with proteins and incrusted with heavier non-organic atoms that protect the organic system, through a shielded external membrane. Latter on in more complex organisms those cells evolved into inner bones and breathing systems.
- Max. E x T: Glandular cells able to reproduce specialized energy and informative substances necessary to the other cells that multiplied in the intermediate Non-AE region of the body.
That pentagram of 3±1 differentiated electric cells and 2 basic slave cells, quantified in social groups, shape the 5 main organic systems of animal bodies:
a) Max.E organs: Membranes made mainly of epithelial cells that create the skin, the discontinuity between the Non AE organic point and the external world and the digestive system…
e) E:Muscular systems based on electric myosin cells that turn energy into movement.
i) E=T:Wondering amoebocytes reign as leucocytes on the blood networks.
o) E=T: Internal glands, attached to the blood, reproductive and digestive, energy networks thatreproduce the substances, which the organic system needs.
u) T: Sensorial organs based in electric cells that perceive information about the cyclical actions of the outer world and translate it into ‘mental images’. They will guide the actions of the…
Aeiou) Max.T: Neuronal brains that control the entire organism as the consciousness of the system, according to the existential actions those senses observe in the external world.
Thus in living beings as in any universal system, time dominates space and so the informative, controlling orders go from sensorial to energetic cells, shaping the outer, muscular movements: T>E.
Those 5+1 cells and 5+1 basic organs are present in all forms of multicellular life since they are closely related to the 5 cycles of ST existence, each one dominated by one type of cell and organ: Max. E, digestive organs and cells absorb energy; E, muscles that emit energy; E=T, blood networks and glands that reproduce the system; T-senses that absorb information and max. T brains that emit information and control all other cycles, perceiving the entire organism as an existential whole.
It is for that reason that we find also 5 vowels in human languages, 5 lines in the musical pentagram, 5 cells and types of tissue in the simplest organisms, etc.
The decametric scale: i-nvaginations and i+1 excretions.
Any organism is an inner i-world that exists in an external i+1 ecosystem developing inner and outer cycles of collection of energy and information. So the final diversification occurs along the inner-outer duality of the organism to accomplish those 2 x 5 inner and outer cycle. Now the pentagram evolves into 9+1 cells and types of organic tissues that stretch again the SE<=>ST cellular field according to that, inverse symmetry between the external and internal world, as cellular tissues invaginate or eject their cells perpendicularly in the height dimension of evolution:
- Thus inner skeletal and outer skin cells differentiate the structural tissues of sustain.
- Membrane cells differentiate into inner blood and outer lung cells that process internal and external energy.
- Internal, creative glands and external, destructive urticaria cells reproduce informative and energetic substances.
- Digestive and muscular cells create inner and outer movements.
- External sensorial cells process external information
- And internal neurons control the internal information of the organism with the electric and chemical language provided by hormonal, internal neurosecretory cells, dominating all other cells.
The result is the creation of 9+1 types of tissues that are found in the most complex animal forms of life and become the 9+1 standard ‘systems’ of the most complex living organisms:
The digestive and muscle system, the skeleton and tegumentary system, the blood and breathing system, the reproductive and excretory system, the endocrine system and the nervous system, the 10th system that controls the entire organism duplicating in the brain all other organic functions it directs becoming the +1 scale that puts together the organic being.
Let us study those tissues in more detail.