LANGUAGES AND SENSES
Another fundamental elements of the human being are the senses. Through those senses the body and the Head acquire energy, information and reproduce themselves.
The action -reactions traced by the beings of our world enter into our system, coming through the senses, which can be considered the energetic, informative and reproductive holes of the body and Head to the external universe; hence responsible for those interaction s with the world that create the energy information and reproductive cycles of body and brain. Thus we classify all the senses according to those 3 existential cycles and the duality between the spatial body and the mental Head. The body senses are:
- Max. E: Taste, the energy sense of the body that tastes food.
- E=T: Touch, the reproductive sense of the body, since it is the sexual sense.
- Max.T: Smell, the body sense that informs most animals about other species. In man it has a very low development, substituted by the 3 senses of the overdeveloped informative, nervous Head:
- Max. E: Sight and eyes, which are the spatial senses of the brain.
- E=T: Feelings, rightly defined as the sixth sense, which control the reproductive and survival sensations of the mind. Feelings however, are an internal sensation that connects both, body and brain systems, to make them act together as a complementary form.
- Max. T: Ears and voice systems that control the verbal, temporal language.
The verbal and visual languages.
We can further use space-time theory to define in detail some of those senses:
- The sense of sight is the spatial sense of the brain. It sees light space and the quantic, temporal particles, electrons and masses that inhabit that space. It divides light information to better interpret the world in 2 parameters: Cellular rods perceive mainly the energy intensity of light. So they are lineal, single, ’continuous’, energetic cells connected to single neurons. Cones perceive the informative frequency of light, its colors. And so they are cyclical informative and quantized, according to the ternary principle in 3 subspecies for the 3 basic sub-colors.
- The voice and ears are the informative/reproductive organs of the mind that communicate temporal, verbal information and reproduce verbal ideas among humans through memorial learning.
And again we can differentiate its basic units, sounds, according to the ternary principle, in informative vowels and energetic, occlusive and fricative consonants, which evolved human sounds from the original single sounds of animals in 3 scales of complexity or ‘evolutionary horizons’ from 1 to 3 sounds (apes), from 3 to 9 sounds (musical scales) and form 9 to 27 sounds (verbal scale):
From 1 to 3 vowels:
The simplest animals emit a single characteristic sound with different intensity, according to the feelings they want to show. So the lion roars and the cat meows, but the most complex apes use already 2 sounds: a closed “uu” sound of “informative” curiosity, shaping a cycle with its mouth and an “Aaarg”, energetic, menacing sound, opening the mouth and showing the teeth. So apes have split the simplest sound along both extremes of the Quantic Spaces-Times interval E<=>T. The energetic gorilla prefers the Aaarg. The informative, smaller chimpanzee however uses more often the u and even ads the intermediate, i, balanced form, to create a 3-tonal language. Thus, sound systems are based in the duality of energy and information. Since the same dual and ternary scales happen in all musical languages, divided in treble, ‘high’ frequency, informative sounds Vs ‘low’, energetic, bass sounds. So we perceive better treble sounds and vowels, which are informative sounds, than bass sounds and consonants, energy sounds that probably were dominant among the first Homo Sapiens species and some of the oldest, present Semitic languages. Those sensations are related to forms that come towards us, creating an implosive, informative wave in our organic territory (Doppler effect that creates treble sounds) Vs species that go away and create bass sounds (Doppler effect for sounds that go away and become bass sounds). So sounds allow us to perceive the expansion and implosion of our territorial space, ‘causing existential emotions’. They do the same among animals that sense that musical duality between irritating, frightening treble sounds Vs calmed bass sounds.
3x3 scales: the sounds of music.
From tri-tonal scales, music evolved in the western scale with a maximum of 8+1 tones. Yet since we find that the oldest verbal languages (click bushmen languages) are based in ‘musical clicks’, it is probable that, between grunts and words, men made musical tones.
3x3x3 scales: the sounds of wor(l)ds.
Finally, sound languages evolved from music into words in the last ternary scale made of:
- Vowels, the informative verbal phoneme, which evolved into a maximum of 9 vowels. And we can easily divide those vowels, according to its energy and information content in energy sounds (A,E), information sounds (O,U) or balanced sounds (i).
If we ad the 2x (3x3) basic types of consonants according to language position and aperture of the mouth system we have a max. of 27 sounds.
Further on, verbal languages follow the ternary structure of the Universal Grammar, with 3 elements, temporal subject, action -verb and energy-object . So ‘Linguistics’ is also a ‘space-time science’.
Finally, the transcendence of individual languages into social languages and cultures can be studied through the energy Vs information duality. Since cultures can be divided in machist, energetic, warrior cultures, that love violence and have long words and a lot of open, energetic sounds and consonants, like German or Arab Vs short, cyclical, informative, feminist cultures that have short words and a lot of vowels, like English or Chinese. While the 3 ages of writing evolved signs from E-lineal, cuneiform symbols to balanced, et-ideograms to the present T-rounded words and numbers.