TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Languages command reality.
- future belong to top predator: Biological selection based in mind power.
CHAPTER 1: UNIVERSAL ORGANISMS:
ENERGY BODIES, MINDS OF INFORMATION
1: The networks of social Organisms.
2: Universal organisms.
3: Sciences: Analysis of Ecosystems and Organisms. History.
4: Bodies of energy, minds of information.
5. Memorial Times, the fundamental particle of the Universe.
6. The organicism of Times: feeding, perceiving, reproducing, evolving.
7. Strategies of survival: social evolution and Darwinian devolution
8. The main laws of Times, applied to the evolution of languages.
9. The law of 3 ages. The law of 3 creations.
10. The creation of man.
CHAPTER 2: SELECTION OF MINDS:
SURVIVAL OF THE SMARTEST
1: The Logic of God, the logic of all languages.
2: Sensorial languages. Why truth helps the survival of species.
3: The Earth-Sun ecosystem: Evolution of Light-based organisms.
4: Linguistic top predators: The creation of the future
5: The scientific method: informative metal-minds.
6: Machines, and digital languages. New Top Predator Species
7. The Dinosaur Paradox.
8. Scientific racism. The selection of species by digital languages.
CHAPTER 3: WORDS Vs NUMBERS:THE 2 AGES OF HISTORY
1. The subjective information of languages, a tool of survival.
2. The fight between languages and species: words Vs numbers.
3: How Money values human species.
4. The Paradox of History: AniMetal Cultures Vs Verbal cultures.
5. Technological radiations. Animetals top predators.
6: The fight of ecosystems on Earth: History Vs Economics.
7. The 2 ages of History.
8. The age of words and verbal science.
9. The age of mathematics.
10. The errors of digital languages: The simplicity of mathematics.
11. Superiority of verbal science: Theory of Evolution, the bio-logical method
12. Survival of man requires a change in our top predator languages.
PART 2: ART AND WORDS: THE LANGUAGES OF MANKIND
CHAPTER 4: THE HUMAN ORGANISM
1: What is a human organism.
2. The body and the brain of man. Its languages.
3. Senses and organs.
4. The ego: blood and nervous networks.
5. The 3 ages of man.
6. Sex, race and culture: The law of 3 creations.
7: The will of man.
8. The informative will: The mind, perceptor of space and time.
CHAPTER 5: THE EVOLUTION OF LANGUAGES.ITS 3 ages
1. Biological radiations of Languages in carbolife. Man top predator.
2. The 3 ages of languages.
3: Human languages, Truthness, information and fiction.
4. The Galilean paradox. What is truth.
5: Birth, evolution and devolution of human languages.
CHAPTER 6: WHAT IS ART? EVOLUTION OF THE MIND
1: Social evolution, The languages of the collective human mind.
2: Art, the evolution of human languages and societies.
3. Market product Versus sacred art
4: Artistic styles: the mind of the individual, the mind of the society.
5. The canon of ethics: Verbal information, the temporal language of man.
6. The lower senses. Human goods.
7: The Canon of Aesthetics. Art And Human Goods
8. Lethal property, human goods and human rights.
9. The classic arts of mankind: the 7 arts, its human canons.
CHAPTER 7: AGE OF DRAMATIC THOUGHT:
IMAGES AND SOUNDS
1: Birth of man. Homo Pictus Dramaticus.
2: Music, the first temporal language.
3. The elements of music: instruments, staff, artistic forms.
4: The mimic age. From visual to verbal languages. The Neo-Paleolithic.
5: The temporal dimension of words makes man a Top predator.
6. The Social will of words; evolution through languages: Ethics
7. The Evolution of logic and literature.
8. Dramatic thought, theater and Tribal religions: The animetal cultures.
9. Aristotelian thought, novel and the Scientific Method: The Industrial cultures.
10. Analogic thought, poetry and Biology: the maturity of human thought.
11. The 3 ages of the mind, from the Paleolithic to the Neopaleolithic.
PART 3: THE PARADOX OF HISTORY:
WORLD RELIGIONS Vs ANIMETAL CULTURES.
CHAPTER 8: AGE OF LOGIC WORDS. SOCIAL RELIGIONS
1: Man a cell of History. Words, its networks of information.
2. Scales of social growth. From families to ideological societies.
3. Social religions: The Evolution of God. Its 3 ages.
4. Bio-logical Reason proves faith: why God exists.
5. Western religions: God, the organism of History.
6. Eastern Religions. The Living Universe and the Game of existence.
7. One God, several prophets trying to create Him.
CHAPTER 9: ANIMETAL CULTURES:
CORRUPTION OF THE HUMAN WILL
1. The two ages of history: the human age, the age of the machine.
2. Animetal cultures: Money and weapons.
3. The corruption of social gods: go[l]d religions and inquisitions.
4. The myths of animetals, repression of the Human will.
5. Written thought, and the law.
6. Masterpieces of art: Artists Vs Animetals.
7. The Reproductive wave of a Mind: Birth of civilizations.
CHAPTER 10: THE LIFE AND DEATH OF civilizationS:
THE 3 ages-STYLES OF ART.
1. Historical Organisms: civilizations
2. Birth, reproduction and death of civilizations.
4. Animetal, rhetoric art: Trader Vs Warrior civilizations.
5. The Three Ages Of Art.
6: The prophet, scientist of History, anticipates it future cycles.
7. Youth of History. Age of Bronze and Wor[l]ds.
8. Maturity of History. Age of iron and Go[l]ds
PART 4: AGE OF DIGITAL LANGUAGES: THE HUMAN BAROQUE
CHAPTER 11: THE HUMAN BAROQUE:
EXTINCTION OF HUMAN ART BY METAL-MINDS............Pg. 482
1. The third age of History: Age of machines.
2: The Difference between art and science
3. Evolution of Metal-communicators: press, radio, film, Tvs, internets.
5: Technological art, the evolution of the mind of machines.
6. The Human Baroque.
8. National cultures and generations.
CHAPTER 12: I INDUSTRIAL EVOLUTION. AGE OF METAL-BODIES:
THE EUROPEAN BAROQUE...................................................Pg. 523
1. Birth of the Human baroque. Companies, clocks and press: Holland.
2. XIX C. Bodies of Metal. England expands worldwide the Companies culture.
3. The European baroque. Its 3 ages.
4. Transformation and degradation of human art by techno-art.
5: Artistic ideologies imposed by metal-communicators and companies.
6. Animetal Art Vs Human Art: Industrial Vs Social europe
7. The extinctive age of European art: total freedom, the -isms.
8. Electric Metal-communicators.The Radio Age: Fascism.
CHAPTER 13: II INDUSTRIAL EVOLUTION. AGE OF METAL- MINDS:
THE AMERICAN BAROQUE.............................................................Pg. 606
1. America expands worldwide the II Industrial Evolution.
2. Two American=Human visions: The dream and the nightmare.
3. The Goldiron culture, top predator culture of America.
4. Differences between America and Europe.
5. Electronic Metal-communicators. Television.
6. Political control: Television creates Neo-fascism.
7. Metal-minds degrades Human art. Painting dies.
8. The 3 ages of American Art: Literature. The ego-trip.
9. Film. The art of America. The 3 ages of movie-making.
10. Modern music, and the 60s: Sex, Drugs and Rock&Roll.
11. Popular culture: We are free to become idiots.
CHAPTER 14: XXI CENTURY: EPIC AGE OF ROBOTS....................Pg. 738
1. Robotics: The extinction of America foretold by his artists.
2. The baroque artist, prophet of the future .
3. The metal-mind as a top predator brain. Behavior and structure.
4. The god of the metal-mind: Matrix.
5. XXI C.: The metal-mind awakes. Epic age of robotic thought.
EPILOGUE:THE SPIRAL OF ART...................................................Pg. 770
1. An exhibition on a biological model of history.
2.The logic shape of temporal organisms: spirals of space-time.
3. The spiral of art, the spiral of History: a Museum of Human time.
4. The two paths of future .
Conclusion: The prophet seer of time .TEST TEST