THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE
"The laws of the Universe, can be reduced to a few principles derived of the properties of energy and information." ....
The laws of Universal Organisms
all organisms of the Universe have the same components, and obey the
same laws derived of the energy, informative and reproductive elements
of those organisms, it will be useful to know some basic laws of Universal
Organisms, that we apply to the study of all sciences.
- The law of the3 ages. All species go through 3 ages, youth in which energy dominates, maturity in which the networks of energy and information are in balance, and information, the third age when energy is consumed, and formal wrinkles and death appears. The law is proved by the changing morphology of all Universal Organisms of all species that adopt those formal shapes as time goes by.
From the morphology of Brains comes another fundamental
law, regarding the meaning of truth in languages: the Galilean
paradox main cause of behavior of Universal species. Every species
considers himself the center of the Universe, in as much as it perceives
from that Universe only a certain part of its information, processed
by the mind and the limited informative languages of the species.
- The law of the 3 creations. A law that explains why creation takes place in an orderly manner, not as a product of 'chaos', a misleading concept derided of a simplistic analysis of the Law of evolution. Since all what exists is spatial energy and temporal information, a species that mutates and reproduces any organ can only do it in 3 paths: repeating the same organ, creating an organ with more energy, or creating an organ with more information. Then the Universe will select the best organ for a given environment. This law explains all the diversification of species that have taken place in the Universe. Take a classic example: the dinosaur was a biped reptile that could evolve his arms in 3 directions: arms with higher energy, used to beat the air, and increase the speed of his race. It is the origin of birds. Arms with higher information, used to manipulate objects. It is the origin of rats and human beings. A similar arm, the origin of subsequent reptiles... In our books the Creation of life [download], we will repeatedly use this law to explain the Creation of man.
- The Laws of Social evolution: Species evolve into new organisms by association based in 'love', in the sharing of energy and information through social networks. Social evolution is the key concept to understand creation in the Universe. Species associated in bigger herds, and bodies, are more efficient than individuals, and prey together. So species gather naturally searching for a common energy and information.
- The existence of behavioral drives caused by networks in all species: Species need to maintain and provide for the 3 networks of the organism. So all species want to reproduce, to acquire energy and to acquire information.
- When those drives are denied, species fight for survival, and kill rivals in the search for energy, information or organic space for reproduction. Which brings us to the initial law of Darwin, restricted now to species which are different. They kill each other, hate and ab=use each other, since they need the organic space of the other.
- The Law of action-re action.. Since species are selfish, it is clear that they will respond to you at least, with the same kind of negative or positive action you deploy with them. If a species acts harming other species, sooner or latter the other species will fight back, not necessarily at the same moment or with the same harm. Thus only those species who seek harmony with their environment, survive.
- The Law of the 3 states. As a consequence of our iron rule of 3 creations in the Universe a new Universal law is born: A form can only exist trying to maximize his 3 relative forms of energy, information and reproduction. They are associated to the solid, informative, gas, energetic, and liquid, communicative-evolutionary states of matter. Of which the most communicative, and hence naturally present in the most active living beings is the middle state or liquid state, in which the chemistry of human consciousness is based.
The law of biological radiations: The game of existence
struggle for reproductive existence, following the drives of organicism
implies that species kill each other to obtain 'form', and 'energy',
the two parameters of the Universe, in order to exist, and reproduce.
The encyclopedia of Times
those simple set of laws, deduced of the morphological and functional
properties of spatial energy and temporal information, we describe in
our Encyclopedia of Times , the fundamental
events, sub-laws and species of the Universe, not only answering the
shallow how, of abstract science, but also the
deep why of the organic Universe.