THE 2 ARROWS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION IN PHYSICAL SPACE-TIMES:
BIG-BANGS AND BIG-BANGINGS.
The death of gravitational matter into energy causes a big-bang, which often creates a more complex dual form of matter, with a dense gravitational nucleus and an expansive Non-AE energetic membrane: In the graph, from left to right, from the biggest to the smallest one, we show the main big-bangs of matter: the universal big-bang that created the background radiation ; the galactic big-bang that creates a quasar ; the stellar big-bang that creates a nova ; the energetic, big-bang of an A-bomb, which unlike the other big-bangs, doesn't create a stable organism; and the neutronic big-bang that creates and electronic membrane through a Beta-decay process .
1. The development of the non A-E point into a network organism: Big bangs.
Non-AE physical points suffer different organic processes of evolution, reproduction, expansion and/or implosion in space-time that make them change their form. The fundamental of those processes is a dual big-bang explosion, which implies the death and dissociation of the informative nucleus and energetic membrane of a physical form; followed by a ‘reproductive big-banging’ or evolution of the intermediate space-time that ‘separates’ the informative nucleus and the membrane, which absorbs the energy of the big-bang and invaginates and reproduces its quantic parts, creating a bigger, more evolved reborn Fractal Organism. Thus a big-bang is not only the death of a form of matter, but also its expansion and growth into a bigger, more complex form. The graph shows in a simple scheme the homology of the main different physical big-bangs, according to its relative scale and size, which differentiate them by the complexity, size, energy and number of relative ‘dimensions’ involved in the process . Yet in all of them we observe a dual space-time arrow:
- Max. E: The energetic, death arrow or Big-bang: The previous Fractal Organism, explodes and splits into a central, diminishing, implosive singularity with a higher form (new nucleus) and an external membrane that dilates and explodes its energy, widening in space. Thus, the big-bang breaks the S-T elements of the point, destroying its intermediate space.
- Max. T: The evolutionary arrow or Big Banging: Once the big-bang ends however the creative arrow of the Universe organizes a big-banging (slang for copula), departing from the denser nucleus and more energetic membrane: the dual explosion/implosion leaves a bigger intermediate vacuum in which the nucleus creates an attractive force; bringing back together the energetic membrane. Both the energetic membrane and the inner nucleus invaginate the bigger intermediate space-time, with quantized networks of energy and information, around which new ExT quanta evolve and reproduce. So it createsa bigger Fractal Organism with 3 new i, e, exi regions, . In the graph from right to left:
- When a neutron dies in a Beta decay process, it explodes and expands the size of the original neutron ten thousand times, unfolding its negative membrane into an electronic sphere, which absorbs electromagnetic energy. While it implodes the nucleus into a smaller proton formed by 3 quark-boson networks of enormous gravitational/informative density. Though most Beta decays split electrons and protons that never come together again, each one will very likely rejoin in the future with other exploded atoms to become a hydrogen atom, in which electronic orbitals and nucleons invaginate the intermediate space, establishing a series of flows of gravitational and electromagnetic, temporal energy between the protonand the electronic membrane.
- The big-bang of a living organism starts with the blastula stage that creates a hollow sphere of cells and then 2 hollow regions, the coelom between the expanded ectoderm and the inner endoderm. The cells of those 2 regions keep reproducing in enormous numbers and invaginate the coelom, giving birth to the foetus, a new, bigger macro-organic system with 3 Non-AE zones or physiological networks: the digestive=energetic, nervous=informative and blood=reproductive systems.
- The fastest, more energetic, 'hot big-bangs' are so destructive that after destroying the initial Non-AE structure, they do not create a stable form. It is the nuclear bomb of the last picture, which can also be described in terms of Non AE geometry: first, gravitational information, mass, transforms itself into a planar wave of expanding, pure energy without form . Then that quantic energy made of dust and radiation grows in in-form-ative height, ‘forming' a column, a central singularity, homologous to a Belgrami hemisphere, that drags the quantic pieces of matter upwards, creating in the summit a spherical singularity or ‘mushroom hat’; as if matter were trying to evolve into a new Fractal Organism, through the informative dimension of height. But it fails since the dilatation has truly erased any formal vitalism and the parts cannot come together again. So finally matter descends, creating the stem of the mushroom. It is, in fact a formal process similar to the creation of a real mushroom, a very simple type of plant, which is also a structural system with the 3 elements of a Non-AE geometry . Thus all big-bangs are homologous events with the same formal phases. Yet energetic, destructive big-bangs expand too far the membrane; and that excess of energy prevents the reconstruction of a new form; while reproductive big-bangs, dominated by the central informative singularity, bounce back the expansive energy of the membrane to recreate a new, enlarged form.
- The big bang of a star or nova, implodes its informative mass inwards, creating a denser black hole in its center. While the gaseous energy flows away, surrounding the black hole in an expanding membrane; a cold nebula that often catalyses, as the galactic and universal big-bangs do, the birth of new species, in this case new stars.
- The explosion of a galaxy or quasar shapes an external border of cold gas, similar to the background radiation membrane. We find halos of young stars close to those clouds of gas that start the birth of an irregular galaxy. When the galaxy matures, it appears in the center a black hole of gravitational information, similar to the hyper-black hole that probably died in the big bang; and then the interaction of the black hole and the external membrane create the form of a spiral galaxy .
- Though we cannot see experimentally the Big Bang of the Universe, by homology with the previous big-bangs we can complete the data we have: first the original singularity unfolded, creating perhaps in the center a Non-AE black hole (since the gravitational waves left in the background radiation are homologous to those of a black hole created by a nova); while its membrane expanded its electromagnetic energy, creating a 'Wall of Fire', from where it comes the background radiation . It is the so called ‘inflationary age of the big-bang’. Then the primordial black hole, center of the new Universe (perhaps the so-called Great Attractor), and the expanding membrane, invaginated into a network of informative dark matter, coming from the central black hole singularity and a network of electromagnetic stars, catalysed by the energy of the explosion, creating the intermediate space-time, in a series of evolutionary big-bangings, origin of the radiant matter of galaxies. The first of those mini-big bangings split the quarks and or neutrons of the Universe into nucleons and electrons, expanding further the Universe. The last one reproduced and organized stars into galaxies, which now form together an organic Fractal Organism, the Universe with 3 clear regions: the external, energetic membrane is the Wall of Fire; there is an informative center of dark matter; and an intermediate space dense in galaxies related by a network non-local, ‘instantaneous’ informative gravitation , and a network of electromagnetic energy, the background radiation that keeps the Universe at a constant 2.7 K temperature, since all organic systems are isotherm (for example, your body has the same temperature).It is not clear if the Universe was a destructive or a creative Big-bang (the most likely hypothesis we accept in this book). Which it would imply that it left behind already formed after the explosion, not only the Wall of Fire, but also a particle with enormous informative density similar to a black hole.
2. Physical and Cosmological big-bangs.
When physical Fractal Organisms, masses or charges on the atomic or cosmological level, die, their ext elements split: their temporal, gravitational or electromagnetic central knot of information jets out in the dimension of height and their intermediate space expands into a membrane of spatial radiation. In the big-bang a hyper-black hole exploded and its energy gave birth to our Universe. Stars produce big-bangs that show clearly the 2 Non-AE regions: a flat toroid and a perpendicular, magnetic jet (right side). While in atomic smaller worlds, charges transform its information into a bidimensional plane of light-space, c2, in a process defined by Einstein’s equation: E=Mc2.
Quantic Spaces-Times theory considers (as most String Theorists also do) that there was a previous Universe, whose death during the big-bang gave birth to our Universe, as the explosion of a particle gives birth to new particles and energies. In the graph, the mass of a black hole unfolds its gravitational energy in a big-bang process, emitting dark space; while an electron or mass unfolds the electromagnetic energy stored in its charge in a bidimensional, c2, plane of radiation. Death is a devolution, a journey backwards in time to a simpler past. The process is so simple in the realm of physical particles as its geometrical equivalent in a clock. Since, in the same manner we set back the time of a clock, moving anticlockwise its needles, when a physical vortex, either a mass or a charge in the more complex electromagnetic scale, uncoils backwards, it changes its temporal direction. Scientists know this as the invariance of time in the microscopic world: both directions of time are equally valid. Only when the particles of a system aggregate into a group, it appears the arrow of informative complexity and the arrow of entropic disorder with different probabilities. Thus, any death reverses a positive, informative arrow of order into a negative, energetic, disordered process that erases information:
Max.T x min.E (life)< Big Bang (death’s split:E ≠ T)>Max.E x min.T (energy that feeds a new life)
Life and death are joined by an organic inversion: death=life. Since all deaths produce the energy that feed a new life, after splitting the energy and information networks/dimensions/quanta of the organic system that in physical forms are ejected perpendicularly . In the Universe it converted a big-bang singularity, a hyper-black hole, into a bidimensional membrane of space, as it devolved its in-form-ation into energy. Today the Universe is a bidimensional plane of vacuum energy with small fluctuations of matter, born out of that big-bang process, which transformed the informative mass of that Universe into a pure sheet of spatial energy (Max. E=Min.T). We can consider according to the ternary principle the ‘energetic’, ‘reproductive’ and ‘informative’ elements of that big-bang:
- Max. E: Regarding the spatial form and dimensions of the Universe, it seems to be born from the big-bang of a penta-dimensional hyper-black hole, which unfolded an expansive, spherical 4 dimensional membrane of minimal positive curvature and then reorganized itself again as a Fractal Organism. In that regard, Quantic Spaces-Times resolves theoretically the form of the Universe. Since all seems to indicate that the Universe in space has exactly the same structure of a Non-AE Quantic Spaces-Times field .
- S: If we apply the quantic, ‘fractal’ differentiation to the big-bang, it is obvious that we can subdivide it into at least 2 sub-big-bangings: The big-bang of the black hole and its gravitational forces into neutrons and gravitational energy, the so-called ‘great inflation period’, and the big-bang of its quantic parts, those neutrons, into nucleons and electrons, the so-called ‘standard big-bang’.
In that sense, the Universe suffered 2 deaths as all processes of death are dual: according to the ternary principle, forms die twice, because they have to become disorganized in 2 phases, at physiological level and cellular level. For example when you die, first your physiological networks die, your consciousness dies and your nervous system collapses releasing your cells. Then those cells become destroyed into its components, your amino acids that might feed another animal that will recompose them. Also in History civilizations die in 2 phases: humans kill first its ‘Gods’, in words of Nietzsche; its physiological verbal networks of ethic and legal content , becoming corrupted and then its cells are destroyed in wars by a conquering civilization that might ‘reorganize’ and evolve back the mind of the conquered people, reforming the culture to its image and resemblance.
Yet after those deaths, the Universe started a series of reproductive big-bangings, as those parts that have died recomposed themselves in 3 horizons, creating first atoms in the so-called recombination age, then stars and black holes and finally galactic structures. Thus the big-bang was also a process of rebirth and evolution of a new Universe that took advantage of the huge amount of energy available for growth, delivered by the big-bang. It was an homologous process to the birth of the Life Earth, in which chemical life developed, taking advantage of the high temperatures of the earlier planet. Hence the big-bang was not only the death of the previous Universe but also the birth of this one, completing a generational ±1 death-birth cycle, as in a Buddhist Mandala that represents the entire universe, erased and drawn cyclically. So we divide the classic big-bang in 2 Quantic Spaces-Times processes: the ‘big-bang’ or death and the ‘big-banging’ or birth and massive reproduction of new particles over the bidimensional surface of energy of the dead Universe that fed the evolution of ours, through 3 ages that now we will study latter in more detail.
- Min. T: If we consider the informative, temporal and dimensional rhythms of the big-bang, the most complex to understand, it seems clear that the old Universe in its 3rd age of max. time-form and min. energy-extension, concentrated in the big-bang singularity, died and unfolded its form into pure energy when its time-form content became zero, transformed into a plane of min. form and max. spatial extension. Hence the big-bang explosion happened at an inflationary rate in the minimal possible quantum of time, between10-43 and 10-35 s., since it was precisely a reversal of time that stopped its movement towards the future and became a pure present sheet of space. Another way to explain that surprising short period in which the big-bang occurred is considering the existence of multiple, quantic times with different speeds: big forms are slower than small forms whose time rhythms are faster. Thus when we study the initial rhythms of the microscopic singularity, as we come closer to its birth, since the Universe size diminishes in space, its temporal rhythms increased their speed. That is why the initial big-bang phenomena died in the last quantum of its nucleon life, in a fraction of a nanosecond. And inversely, it expanded its gravitational quanta at faster than light speeds, since the nucleon-gravitational world is both, more dense than our electronic world and faster than our light-space, as we shall explain latter.
Then in the 2nd quantic big-bang of multiple Beta-decays, 15 minutes latter, already within the borders of our light-Universe, as nucleons exploded into electrons and protons multiplying by 10 thousand the size of the Universe, the rhythm of Universal expansion came down to light speeds and hot, higher than 0 K. temperatures within the frontiers of AE-cosmology that studies the light-world.
As the Universe constructed bigger structures the rhythms of time went even slower. Since, when we change our ‘scale’ of space to macrocosmic beings like the present Universe, the speed of time of its existential cycles diminished (Max. E=Min.T). Hence galaxies and stars show today slow rhythms of billions of years in their organic cycles . Yet, once the rhythms of celestial bodies are corrected, the Universal space-time becomes a dynamic organism, performing the same informative, energetic, social and reproductive cycles of any Non AE-point of space-time . Thus a mystery of cosmology, the inflationary period of the big-bang, natural to any big-bang death, becomes solved. Since after that inflationary death, the temporal rate of the expansion decelerated as any death process slows down once the informative/nervous network collapses. Yet to understand that dual death at speeds higher than light we have to ‘see first’ how the Universal organism structures itself…