I: THE POSTULATES OF NON-AE GEOMETRY: FLOWS OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN FRACTAL ORGANISMS
The line that joins 2 Fractal Organisms is the main unit of energy and movement. It has 2 dimensions as each point of the line has breath...
The beginning of dimensions, in any Universal organism, in any relative Organic topography of the Universe, including the Universe itself, starts with the line. The line is the first society, that creates an arrow, a organic dimensionality, a meaning to reality. The one, the lonely zero, the first unit of information of reality, the limited organism, leaves way to the line, the first unit of energy in the Universe. And so we can rewrite in terms of social evolution, of herds of organisms, the postulates of geometry, to include the very essence of what the mathematical propertie sof the universe are: creation of spatial societies, of dimensional societies, herds of organisms explained in abstract as numbers.
We know by physics that all points move in waves, what means that all points have volume. We know also that points communicate forces that cause action -re action processes: Most beings are either attracted to other beings or repelled after absorbing a particle of energy/information from them. Those processes are no longer abstract but proves of perception and feeding... Lines of communication between two parts, that shape the one, bodies and brains together that shape one lines, called humans. All kind of dual lines, that shape a one, divided into two forms.
A herd of beings communicating with certain force create an organism, in organic mathematics, we will call each of those organisms lines ne of existence. In such lines at least 2 points search for energy/information and communicate, hunt other particles, associate with other parallel beings, in herds=waves...
Thus we can write down the main Postulates of Non A-E Geometry with those new terms:
- 1] A relative point is 'a sphere with parts', which is not perceived from a relative 3rd p.o.v., existing at a relative infinite Time-Space distance without angle of perception of the point.
- 2] A relative line is a series of points connected one after another by a cyclical force of communication.
- 3] There are not 2 equal points or lines in both time and space. When 2 points or lines are parallel they fusion into a new species of [social] line or plane.
- 4] A plane [of existence] is a social wave of points in communication, through informative and energetic lines that connect them in a non lineal manner. The center=self=soul p.o.v. of the plane is the point in which more lines of communication converge-knot.
- 5] Through a point [line] external to a line [plane], infinite parallel=social lines [planes] of energy or information, can be traced.
It is then self-evident, that the 1] and 5] postulates of Euclidean Mathematics now can be unified into a single postulate:
1] A relative point is 'a sphere with parts', which is not perceived from a relative 3rd pov, existing at a relative infinite Time-Space distance without angle of perception of the point. The internal parts of the point are the 'organic space' of the point through which a relative infinite numbers of lines and languages=forces of communication of energy/information move.
Those line-forces are in fact waves of information and energy.
Thus each point is a knot, connected through those forces to other regions of the Universe, but not to all the Universe. Since the being is a relative frame of reference, it does not see all the Universe. Only what his forces=languages of perception communicate to the being. For example, your eye cheats you because it only sees a small light frequency range, not the entire Universe.
Relativity of macrocosmic and microcosmic points.
In a non Euclidean world points do have internal volume when we come closer in our perception. Relativistic perception makes us to treat points as abstract beings from far away distances either in space [stars of maximum distance] or from far away distances in time-information [atoms of minimal form]. Yet a non-Euclidean point is in fact much bigger in information that what we perceive with light. The total point it is a little Universe in itself.
In fact there is no reason given the infinite range of size in forces of information to postulate that the Universe is not only in relative terms, infinite in space but also in time, in volumes of information. That means the Universe seen from the perspective of an atom is huge, a bigger infinite that seen from the perspective of a star. So happens when we consider the volume of information. Ultimately could be that each atomic system at micro-scale becomes a galaxy, and each galaxy at macro-scale becomes an atom. Each photon of an electronic nebulae becomes a star, and each black hole of a galaxy becomes an atomic nucleus. I am not pulling your leg. The game is infinite, yet its possible combinations, ruled by the limited forms of energy-lines, and spherical information causes a curious phenomena: the repetition at different scales of the same forms and behaviors. So as we grow or diminish we finally return to a basic plane of existence of spheres and lines, which is similar to another plane of existence much bigger or smaller. If a photon as a star produces light, and a nucleus produces as a black hole does 'gravito-magnetic flows (what in classic physics is called gravitation, unified in organic physics with magnetism), if both have the same forces of energy and information and similar forms, is because the game is very similar, almost repeated after an scale of growth of 10 planes of existence. Such is the ultimate fascinating structure of the Universe: spatial planes in which particles co-exist with maximum communication, and temporal scales of formal complexity, in which particles structure through networks that shape macro-planes made of microcosmic points.
Beings r=evolve in such planes of existence, going through social cycles, reproductive cycles, hunting cycles, dying cycles, sometimes even crossing as man does today thanks to microscopes, into other planes of existence where there exist other particles [atoms, molecules, cells] that he ignored before because of his lack of perception.
For example a human body is a plane of existence made of parallel cells that are born and reproduce into the body - he relative, infinite universe of the cell. For the cell there is nothing beyond that Universe, its topography of existence...
On the other hand, a spermatozoid is a reproductive cell that creates itself through organic development a new macro plane of existence as a herd of cells -a human body - that starts communication with other herds of cells -other humans- and organizes again other macro-plane of existence called the Earth's crust.
The Universe is then the sum of all those planes of existence, of all those ∞ ecosystems of social herds.
And the laws of relativism, form and behavior of all herds are the same in all those planes of existence.
What is the relationship between those 4 postulates and the 4 dimensions of organicism?
Not surprisingly if you have understood the limited rules that organize the Universe, which are very few, though they might be expressed with many languages (as there is only a species wine, but many words for it, wine, vine, vino...), both the 4 postulates of organic mathematics, and the 4 drives of organicism expressed in verbal language, mean the same.
- The first postulate, the definition of an organic point as a relative sphere, or knot of communication, in fact defines a perfect brain-informative organism, which perceives information through the relative parallels that connect it with the Universe.
- The second postulate, the definition of a line, defines a body organism , an energy species, or any other fundamental process related to energy, such as movement, expansion, and lineal reproduction of form.
- The 3rd postulate is perhaps the most fascinating of all. It relates behavior, form and spatial location. How similar forms tend to evolve socially, and how forms which are not equal fight each other for the limited resources of existence. It also defines the organic arrow of reproduction, and the properties of a point reproduced by other point, which being similar is not however absolutely equal, since reproduction takes place in other zone of space-time, and so in relationship to the total universe, there are no two identical points, but two similar, parallel cells of the same species...
- The four postulate, the definition of a plane, defines social evolution of points, tied up by networks that create topographies, relative planes of existence, or ecosystems, in which points with parts exist. It is therefore the most rich of all postulates in meaning, because within an organic plane or ecosystem, the 3 first postulates interact. In those planes points communicate energy and information and reproduce, creating different topographies of existence...
Organicism again is all what there is, and all what there is, is a prove of organicism.