THE GENERATRIX EQUATION OF THE UNIVERSE
The key to the Unification of Biological and Physical Sciences is the solution of one of the longest disputes of Physics and Philosophy of Science regarding the nature of space and time: are they continuous as Einstein said or discontinuous as quantic Physics and Biology pretend? Time and Space are not a continuum as Einstein thought. There are in the Universe infinite clocks, forms of reality that trace discontinuous, temporal cycles; and infinite pieces of spatial energy, quantic spaces, divided by membranes, borders and discontinuities, both in organic and physical entities. The quantic nature of space and time today accumulates enough proves, despite the respect that Einstein’s work still causes, as to be the cover of prestigious scientific magazines. And it will revolution all disciplines of science, since all of them use those 2 parameters to explain their species and laws. It also implies the equality between energy and space on one hand, and between time cycles and bits of information on the other. Thus now we talk of 2 concepts that suffice to explain reality:
- The space and energy of any quantic being, homologous concepts both in biological sciences (where we talk of organic space) and in Physics (since we consider vacuum a field of energetic forces).
- The bits of information or memories that translate through a language the temporal cycles of any being. Since information is stored in memorial patterns that accumulate over time and it is processed in a cyclical manner, as time is. For example, we measure a computer’s informative capacity in Mhz, sec.-1 or quantity or temporal cycles of information the computer processes each second. While as time passes systems and living beings evolve towards forms of higher in-form-ation and complexity.
We are not placed in an abstract, mathematical, fixed frame of reference called space-time, as Newton believed, but rather as Leibniz thought, we are bites of spatial energy and bits of temporal information in perpetual motion. Thus we reduce the '5 main elements of reality', information, energy, mass, which is a condensate of energy (E:Mc2), space and time, to 2 single forms, spatial energy and temporal information, the 2 substances of all organisms and systems. Already a century ago, Planck described the minimal unit of such temporal energy, the Planck constant of 6.626 10-34 Jules per second or minimal quantic action of the Universe, whose units are precisely Energy x Time. The Universe is based in the duality of those 2 substances, which become the unifying principles of all species. Since all physical and biological entities are quantic pieces of energy with a content of temporal information. Thus we define the Universe as a puzzle of discontinuous entities, made with a quantic volume of energy that last a quantic period of time, between birth and extinction, during which they perform infinite quantic actions with those 2 substances, creating the 2 arrows of the Universe:
- A positive, creative direction of informative time that warps, orders and informs a certain quantic region of the Universe, causing the accumulation of informative forces and linguistic, genetic memories that originate the organic evolution of life as time passes. So masses order space fields of forces into cyclical particles of information, brains order organisms, black holes order galaxies and DNA orders cells as time passes.
- And a negative direction of energetic space, organic disintegration and explosion of information into energy, that expands space, which becomes the destructive arrow of death, of entropy, of big-bang processes, studied by physical sciences. So masses explode into A-Bombs, black holes into quasars; cells and organisms die and erase their order and societies break their governments and destroy themselves in wars.
Though Physicists tend to work with a single ‘energetic’ arrow due to the error of continuity that makes them believe the entire Universe is guided by the same arrow of energy originated in the big-bang; the existence of infinite quantic, discontinuous pieces of energy and information in the Universe, allows the existence of local fields and organisms in which both arrows co-exist, as it happen to the biological species of the Earth. The arrow of disorder, of entropy, and the arrow of order, of information have always been at the core of Biology and Philosophy: they are the 2 arrows of life and evolution (creation of in-form-ation) Vs death and devolution (extinction and destruction of form, released into energy) are the indeed the key to unify all sciences that describe the different exchanges of energy and information that take place between N-points of a phase space, defining the multiple network systems of the Universe.
In formal terms, we could say that we are made of spatial energy and temporal information.
Which are related by the fundamental equation of the Universe, the Generatrix equation of quantic spactial energy and temporal information, that defines the ‘4 dimensions of reality:
Flux of Space x Energy = Flux of Time x Information or
Space x Energy/ Time x information = Konstant Structure or organism
nE <=> mTi
Since time and energy are forms with opposite, antisymmetric forms and properties in all scales of reality, but merge into constant forms creating stable beings:
Space : Max. Linearity : Max. Continuity : Max. Energy :Max. Movement:Min. Form:Body: Yang: force: movement: action Vs
Time:Max.Cyclicality:Max.Quantification:Max.Information:Max.Stillness:Min.extension:Head:Yin: resistence: mass: memory
- Which merge together in systems and organisms with an energetic state/form and an informative one, which interchange energy and information among them, creating ExTi stable systems. For example, informative particles are always accompanied by energetic fields and living bodies are guided by informative Heads, joined by a neck through which our organism exchanges fluxes of energy and information.
Thus the Generatrix equation of the Universe reads in logic terms, as the principle of transformation of energy into information (dynamic perspective) or the principle of balance of bodies and Heads of systems and organisms (static perspective). The power of that formalism to describe the Universe in which we exist is such that I have been able to derive from it the main equations of physical and biological sciences. Since:
'All natural entities are superorganisms that transform back and forth, quantic pieces of spatial energy into temporal information, shaping space-Space-time cycles: nE <=> mTi ’.